- How long does delivery take?
You will see an estimated shipping or delivery date for each shipment on the order summary, just before you place your order. An estimated delivery date (or date range) will also appear in Your Orders after you have placed your order.
- Handling time
- Processing time: 1-2 Days
- Shipping time: 2~3 Days
- Shipping fee: Free shipping
- About Customs, Duties & Taxes
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States, United Kingdom, or EU countries may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; We has no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be. For more information, go to About Import Fees Deposit.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Israel, Nicaragua, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
- What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
- Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the address once the order shipped.
Note: Affected by Covid-19, delivery may be delayed.